This program is for chronic pain & inflammation for regions other than the back or knees. Pain & inflammation begin with oxygen deprivation at the cellular level. The only effective way to reverse it long term is to restore proper oxygen & nutrition to those tissues while simultaneously working to regenerate damaged connective tissues like tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Correcting Chronic Knee Pain
Chronic Knee Pain can be Alleviated if the Underlying cause is identified and corrected.
- 95+% of chronic knee pain is the result of past trauma (this includes repetitive motion injuries).
- These primarily lead to damage of the tendon or ligament attachments or the meniscus.
- This leads to joint instability and messaging from the brain that make muscles contract and stay contracted in an attempt to protect the joint.
- The chronically contracted muscle leads to reduced blood supply to the joint & associated muscles, as well as reduced nerve communications.
- This in turn leads to further muscle imbalances (shortened &/or weakened muscles) and the formation of Neuromuscular Trigger Points.
- All of this leads to reduced function, pain, and degeneration of the joint.