This program is for chronic pain & inflammation for regions other than the back or knees. Pain & inflammation begin with oxygen deprivation at the cellular level. The only effective way to reverse it long term is to restore proper oxygen & nutrition to those tissues while simultaneously working to regenerate damaged connective tissues like tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Correcting Chronic Knee Pain
We know that knee pain won’t get better on its own, but when traditional knee pain treatments fail us, we end up frustrated, hopeless and paralyzed by the fear of being stuck with knee pain.
But, there's been a breakthrough. It's a new type of regenerative therapy...
The Wolverine Healing Protocol™ is an exclusive treatment developed by Dr. MacCloud and it uses Nutra & Microcirculation Enhanced Regenerative Therapy to treat knee pain & damage without harmful medications, painful therapy, or risky knee replacement surgery.
In fact, one study published on PubMed by the National Institute of Health (NIH), which studied 384 patients suffering from tendon pain, found that treatments in the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ reduced pain, improved functionality, and quality of life by 40% more than those treated without.
How does this new therapy work?
Traditional knee pain treatments use a “wait-and-see” approach that treats the symptoms (not the problem) and mask the pain temporarily.
Within a few weeks or months, the pain returns and for many people, the damage in their knees will get worse.
This cycle results in wasted time and money, disappointment, and frustration.
In comparison, the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ focuses on treating the real problem (including bone-on-bone) by using multiple modalities to enhance the healing power and regenerative capacity of your own body. More details about the Wolverine Healing Protocol are below or go to this link; Wolverine Healing Protocol.
Does it work?
A study on PubMed focused on one of the therapies from the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ for knee osteoarthritis. It found that 85% of patients showed considerable improvement. The morning stiffness rate was reduced by 44%, joint index reduced by 39%, and functional index reduced by 18% compared to the initial data.
The result is long-term relief and healing so you can get back to living life without any interference or limitations from knee pain.
Many people who have tried it say they feel years younger, with 96% saying they would recommend it to their family and friends.
But, because we know showing is better than telling, we invite you to personally experience just how powerful the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ really is.
We offer a comprehensive Wolverine Healing Protocol™ consultation, examination and trial treatment for those who qualify for a discounted price of just $249 (valued at over $349). *Other special discount promotions are offered periodically.
5 Reasons This Will Be The Most Important Doctor Appointment You've Had for Your Knee Pain:
- We will take the time to really listen to the details of your knee pain and answer all your questions about the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ like, how does it work, will it work for me, and more.
- We’ll do a comprehensive knee examination to learn what stage of damage you have so we can map out your plan to eliminate medications and avoid knee replacement surgery.
- You’ll get a complete report of the doctor’s evaluation so you can see the step-by-step approach with a goal to get long-term and lasting knee pain relief.
- In rare cases, some people are not candidates for the Wolverine Healing Protocol™. If that happens to be you, then we promise to tell you and recommend another treatment option, if possible.
This is a great chance to get real answers and see if the Wolverine Healing Protocol™ will work for your knee pain. Here is an overview of The Wolverine Healing Protocol.
Because drugs and therapy may not always work, we approach your knee pain with care and make sure our Wolverine Healing Protocol™ is a fit before any recommendations are made.
The Wolverine Healing Protocol
Nutra & Microcirculation Enhanced Regenerative Therapy
Our Proprietary/Unique 9 Step or 7+1 or 2 Process
- Reduce pain & swelling
Joint Decompression & Gentle Mobilization
High-Intensity Red & Near Infrared Light Therapy
Home Tx with Red & Near Infrared Light
Incrediwear Circulation Support Sleeve (if region allows)
Topical Cream for Pain & Inflammation
Magnesium, B-Complex, High dose Vit C using Liposomes, Turmeric if inflammation is contributing to the pain.
- Realign the joint as needed
- Rebalance the muscles with The Instant Muscle Rebalancing Technique, Trigenics Tx & Whole-Body Vibration when appropriate & tolerated
The IMRT is a Trigenics-like method to rebalance & reeducate the muscle imbalances that are common with all joint injuries.
WBV stims circulation, oxygenation, collagen production, detoxification, and more. May not be appropriate for all knees initially and with severe reductio in joint space.
- Open Joint Space & enhance fluid exchange (needed to nourish the areas of the joint that do not have good blood supply)
High Intensity light therapy
WBV when tolerated.
- Break up Scar tissue, Neuromuscular trigger points & trigger bands
Home red light therapy
- Boost Microcirculation to all the damaged structures
Home red light therapy
WBV when tolerated
- Nutra-Enhanced regimen; essential for proper healing
- Support of the 4Ms as indicted and needed:
Additional microcirculation support via EWOT and Endocalyx PRO;
Additional mitochondrial support via appropriate nutritional & exercise therapies;
Add metabolism support if a person is unable to properly mobilize an anabolic/regenerative response (thyroid, testosterone, growth factors with appropriate hormones &/or peptides)
Add muscle to the damaged joint complex (and body as a whole) to provide greater metabolic reserve.
- Add Regenerative Injection Therapy when needed & financially feasible.
Basic RIT with dextrose & lidocaine (although it may contain vit B12 and a couple of other things);
Enhanced RIT with hGH, Beyond PRP (PRP upgrade/replacement), Stem Cells.
Correcting Chronic Knee Pain
Chronic Knee Pain can be Alleviated if the Underlying cause is identified and corrected.
- 95+% of chronic knee pain is the result of past trauma (this includes repetitive motion injuries).
- These primarily lead to damage of the tendon or ligament attachments or the meniscus.
- This leads to joint instability and messaging from the brain that make muscles contract and stay contracted in an attempt to protect the joint.
- The chronically contracted muscle leads to reduced blood supply to the joint & associated muscles, as well as reduced nerve communications.
- This in turn leads to further muscle imbalances (shortened &/or weakened muscles) and the formation of Neuromuscular Trigger Points.
- All of this leads to reduced function, pain, and degeneration of the joint.