We do many things that our bodies simply not adapted to. This leads to a high percentage of people developing chronic low back pain and associated debility. There are MANY different causes and treatment approaches. We use a comprehensive approach that incorporates DECOMPRESSION along with restoration of proper blood and nerve flow PLUS additional regenerative therapies as needed.
Eliminating Chronic Back Pain
Chronic Back Pain can be Alleviated if the Underlying cause is identified and corrected.
- 95+% of chronic back pain is the result of past trauma (this includes repetitive motion injuries).
- These lead to damage to the tendon & ligament attachments.
- This leads to joint instability & messaging from the brain that make muscles contract and stay contracted in an attempt to protect the joint.
- The chronically contracted muscle constricts & reduces blood supply to the joint & associated muscles, as well as reduced nerve communications.
- This in turn leads to further muscle imbalances (shortened &/or weakened muscles) and the formation of Neuromuscular Trigger Points.
- All of this leads to reduced function, pain, and degeneration of the joint.