About the Foundation Nutritional Support Program
- Quality Protein: Crucial for healing, health, maintenance, and repair. When in healing mode, think of yourself as a body builder; you must build healthy tissue at an accelerated rate. Shoot for ½ to 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day; use Peak Performance, Pumpkin Seed Protein, &/or Complete Meal Mix as needed.
- Lugol's Iodine Solution: we are ALL iodine deficient even by the government's paltry standards. Iodine is needed by every cell of the body every day. The thyroid needs it most, and it controls the metabolic rate of the entire body. See the instruction sheet for details.
- Liposomal vitamin C (Lipo-C): C is really the stress response hormone and so much more than a simple vitamin; the more stress, toxins, microbes, etc., the more C we need. From 1 tsp twice a day to 1 tablespoon 3x per day depending on your overall stress load.
- BIG Restore: Special support for Brain, Immune System, & Gut; contains Shilajit & Baobab. Every known nutrient in a highly bioavailable form, complexed ionically with fulvates, humates to repair the gut, & soil-based microorganisms. 1 tablespoon per day.
- Healthy Fats: Pumpkin Seed Oil (PSO), MCT, and Chia seeds (some may also need a high- quality fish or krill oil). Fats play vital roles in metabolism, cell structure, and numerous metabolic processes. PSO 1-3+ tablespoons per day; MCT 1 tablespoon per day; Chia seeds 1-3 tablespoons per day in your shake, yogurt, salad, etc.
- Magnesium: Vital to 500+ metabolic reactions including muscle relaxation & energy production; everyone is deficient; shoot for 800-1,000mg per 100lbs of weight per day in divided doses. We have two exceptional Mg products; Mag-6X and Mito-Energy with B-Complex; Use either one to supplement your Mg intake as needed. ½-1 scoop 1-2x/day.
- Zinc T&T: Needed in approx. 300 different metabolic reactions, second only to Mg. The soil & food supply has been depleted for decades. 1 tablespoon per day; see instructions.
- Vitamins D3&K2: these act more as regulatory hormones than as simple vitamins; most are deficient; they are particularly helpful in regulating calcium so that it stays where it is supposed to and doesn't deposit where it shouldn't; of course, everyone has also heard about Vit D's functions in supporting proper immune function. 5-10 drops per day
- RHMEDY: this indirectly helps to boost blood albumin levels by reducing the immunological burden on the body; the science is sound although little known; improving nasal hygiene can significantly boost one's healing rate. See instructions.
- Mito-Boost! this is a ‘special synthetic substance' first developed in 1876; it had MANY benefits & functions; particularly important for those with mitochondrial & energy ‘issues,' so common in all chronic conditions. It supports energy production in the Electron Transport Chain of the mitochondria, especially in nerve cells. One drop per 2lbs of body weight per day; can be at once or in divided doses; see info sheet.
- Carbon 60: this is another ‘specialty' substance that may be the biggest health breakthrough to date. It's a Super Antioxidant & Super Detoxifier that works at the subcellular level. It doubled the lifespan of rats in the famous Paris study. Nothing else has ever come close to doubling the lifespan of rats. Just something to consider. 1 tsp to 1 tablespoon per day.
A 60-Day Package includes all of the above at a 15% discount. Peak Performance Plant Protein x2 = $134; Complete Meal Mix x2=$110 Lugol's @$22; Lipo-C x2 = $55; BIG Restore 500ml @ $75; PSO 17oz @ $27; MCT @ $20; Mito-Energy @ $65; Zinc T&T @ $18; Vit. D3&K2 @ $25; RHMEDY @ $16; Mito-Boost @ $60; Carbon-60 500ml @$160. Total $787 $669
Download the Foundation Nutrition Support Info Sheet
All of HEALTH, Chronic Health Challenges, and Healing can be boiled down to the 4Ms:
The Microcirculation delivers oxygen & ALL Nutrients to the cells & the Mitochondria.
The Mitochondria make almost ALL the Energy needed to run our Metabolism.
The Metabolism CONTROLS ALL Life Processes.
The Muscles are our primary Metabolic Reserve; Muscles are our primary drivers that build & preserve the Microcirculation & Mitochondria!